Remember the Persecuted
1/4–inch thick foam board
Mod Podge (decoupage medium)
Hexagon pattern cut from card stock, approximately seven inches from top to bottom
Photos from VOM publications, websites, or outdated prayer calendars
Help from an adult
What to Do
1. Trace the hexagon pattern onto foam board.
2. Ask an adult to cut out the hexagon with a box cutter on a protected surface.
3. With the hexagon pattern, trace around a photo of a Christian from a VOM publication, website, or calendar. Cut out the photo.
4. Apply a layer of Mod Podge to the foam board. Place the photo on top of it. Carefully rub the photo to remove any bubbles.
5. Let it dry. Apply one or two more coats of Mod Podge on the photo.
6. Display by itself or with other reminders on a wall at home or in your Sunday school classroom. Pray for the Christians in the photos.