Halo halo is a Philippine treat. You can try one version of the treat using the recipe below.
*Assortment of fresh or canned fruit, diced into small pieces (suggestions: bananas, coconut, melons, mangos, pineapples)
*Gelatin dessert, cubed (optional)
*Plain, vanilla, or flavored yogurt
*Caramel ice cream topping or pancake syrup
*Finely crushed ice
*Milk or cream
1. Fill a tall glass about half full with fruit and gelatin cubes.
2. Top with 2 tbsp. of yogurt.
3. Drizzle with topping or syrup.
4. Add a handful of finely crushed ice.
5. Pour ½ cup of milk or cream into the glass. Poke holes in the mixture with a knife to allow the liquid to filter to the bottom of the fruit.
6. Top with a scoop of ice cream.
Enter “Philippines” in the Search Box to find stories about bold Christians in the Philippines.