Published on February 2nd, 2018
1. As many as 100,000 secret Christians may live in North Korea.
2. About 30,000 North Korean Christians are kept in North Korea’s harshest prison labor camps because of their faith in Jesus.
3. If someone tries to leave North Korea, they can be sent to a prison labor camp as punishment.
4. North Korean citizens are sent to prison for communicating with someone from South Korea without the government’s permission.
5. Some North Koreans are in prison for listening to radio programs that were broadcast from other countries.
6. The North Korean government considers Christianity to be as dangerous as illegal drugs.
7. North Korean officials have compared Christian missionaries to vampires.
8. Inmates in North Korean prison labor camps are sometimes locked in cages like animals.
9. Many prisoners in North Korean labor camps lose half their body weight due to the harsh conditions.
10. North Korean prisoners don’t get enough food. Sometimes they survive by eating rats that roam around the prison.
Pray for North Korea