Published on November 28th, 2017
The Voice of the Martyrs prayer map features countries where Christians face persecution. A VOM volunteer used a VOM prayer map to make a puzzle that can be a reminder to pray for believers around the world.
1. Trim the map to leave only the part you want to highlight for the puzzle.
2. Cover the face of the map with clear contact paper.
3. Glue the map to a large sheet of thin poster board. Trim the poster board if necessary to fit the map.
4. Draw outlines of puzzle pieces on the back of the poster board.
5. Cover the back with clear contact paper.
6. Cut out the puzzle pieces.
Use the same process to make a placemat, omitting the drawing and cutting of the puzzle pieces. The placemat can guide your mealtime prayers for persecuted Christians.
Or, use a map to make a cover for a book.