Published on January 14th, 2021
1. Find out about Action Packs here. Tell your friends about the project, and make a plan to help them order and pack Action Packs to send to a country where Christians are persecuted.
2. Pray for persecuted Christians while waiting in line or riding to school or church.
3. Take The Voice of the Martyrs magazines to your next doctor or dentist visit. Ask if you can leave them in the waiting room.
4. Let a children’s pastor know about the Witnesses Trilogy, Torchlighters resources, and Courageous book series described here.
5. Visit VOM’s icommittopray.com site and make a list of three people you can pray for this week during mealtime prayers.
6. Read about Family Med Packs here. Ask your parents or teacher if you can participate in providing a Med Pack for victims of attacks by radical Muslims.
7. Visit prisoneralert.com and learn about writing letters to persecuted Christian prisoners.
8. A family in Utah put spare coins in a jar for a year, then sent the money to VOM to help persecuted Christians. They called the jar “the jar for the unknown soldier” in honor of Christians around the world who need encouragement. Decorate a jar to set in your house or classroom. Invite your family or classmates to help you collect spare change for a project to help struggling Christians.
9. Tell three friends about a story you read on this website and encourage them to visit the site to learn more about persecuted Christians.
10. Download the “One Hundred Ways Poster” from the Downloads section of this site to share with other Christians.