Published on December 3rd, 2008
To find the missing words in the sentences about Uzbekistan below, type the number shown on a calculator. Turn the calculator upside down to read the answer.
For example, in the sentence “Factories in Uzbekistan make 53045,” type “53045” on the calculator. Turn the calculator upside down to reveal the word “shoes.”
- The government seizes 537818 written in the Uzbek language.
- Ask God to 55378 Christians in Uzbekistan.
- A 4614 number of adults in Uzbekistan can read and write.
- The Aral Sea in Uzbekistan 53707water.
- Families in Uzbekistan raise chickens for their 5663.
1. Bibles; 2. Bless; 3. High; 4. Loses; 5. Eggs