Published on March 14th, 2018
1. The VBS curriculum teaches kids about Christians in China, Egypt, Nigeria, North Korea, and India.
2. Kids learn that Kids of Courage trust God, get prepared, remember the persecuted, forgive others, and witness boldly.
3. The complete $30 curriculum kit includes nine books, about 400 pages of materials, a photo CD, and a music CD.
4. The curriculum includes opportunities to share and explain the gospel to children who have not yet trusted Christ as their Savior.
5. The lesson plans are adaptable for small and large churches.
6. The format allows each teacher to present one country at all sessions, reducing preparation time.
7. Students discover that persecuted Christians may experience joy and victory in times of struggle.
8. The curriculum is age-appropriate for kids 5 through 13 and older, and presents Christian persecution in a sensitive manner without talking down to kids or overwhelming them.
9. VBS directors have reported positive feedback from teachers, parents, and students. (See “Feedback” here.)
10. Children and youth workers have also used the curriculum in Sunday school classes, homeschool co-ops, missions conferences, and other settings.
For more information and to preview samples, visit www.kidsofcouragevbs.com.